- Office and clerical support
- Work in garden during the spring and summer
- Help host piano recitals
- Work at Peaslee special events
- Assist with facilities maintenance
- Help with yard and grounds maintenance
- Special projects – What are your skills, gifts, talents?
Join a Board Committee
- Peaslee Presents
- Help with garden/yard projects
- Help with clean-up projects
- Help with maintenance projects
- Assist at the Over-the-Rhine Community Festival, Second Sunday, Final Friday and Peaslee special events
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
Make a connection with Peaslee today and get engaged in some of our ongoing volunteer opportunities!
Contact Jenn Arens:
firstname.lastname@example.org/ (513) 621-5514
The non-profit world depends on volunteers and small non-profits like Peaslee, depend on them a lot – even if you can only do a little.